Emberwood come on over to my place
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

"Oh ya, Courtfall!" he spoke with a feigned confidence, that beaming smile so wide. "I'm ready when y'are!" Gods, he didn't even know who the fuck Courtfall was or where they even were, but he wasn't about to turn down an opportunity to actually do something. Let alone be able to spend time with someone that seemed to want him around. It was pleasant.

Her laugh had sent a warm shiver down his spine, bringing true life to his cheeky grin as the two meandered through what was now unclaimed lands. As a wanderer himself, K felt no wariness or worry in these steps, but for a moment he thought of what caution might slip into the mind of someone smaller. Someone like Bhediya.

But worry not, he was here. Right here, where something enticed him close.
Not that he'd have any reason to not be around her. But... this was something more. Something he didn't recognize.

"That I did!" A chuckle as she replied, and he'd dip his head dramatically in a bow, "And I plan t'follow through on that! D'ya expect t'come across a lotta assholes out--" well, they were in no-one's land right now... "--here?" A wayward glance around them, K couldn't quite see where the threat really was. "I'll go where y'need me." A lean in, shoulder to shoulder, meant to be nothing more than casual comfort but it sent a flush to his limbs. His face.

Then his eyes looked into hers. And saw a shadow behind.
His grin cracked, worry threatening to creep in...

@Bhediya

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 29, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 01:28 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 01:40 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - January 03, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - January 03, 2020, 10:23 PM