Emberwood come on over to my place
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

Two days? An adventure indeed, then. Hopefully Bhediya knew where this place was, or at least some scent markers to look out for so that he could help. If anything, K demonstrated his lack of knowledge of the surrounding regions and their inhabitants already. Hopefully over time and with Bhediya's guidance, he would come out on top over the coming months. Settling for anything less than success was not the Riccus way.

Their stroll seemed aimless, just a way to work the legs and to keep the body busy while they weaved their words. But once the scents of Uaine Gorsedd faded enough, Bhediya stopped, Kukulkan mirroring her a half second later. Ears flickering, he took a quick gander around the two, trying to figure out what about this spot in particular warranted their halt. But as the little shadow sat and giggled, he whirled his head around to stare down at her. The tune of her laughter brought a pull to his grin, though it paused just as quickly...

"there are.. ass-holes everywhere. that's part of the reason for this trip."
A chill gripped his chest for a moment, her tone felt haunted and she broke eye contact. For a split moment, K could only stare at her, trying to decide whether to let her have a moment of silence, or to immediately comfort her. In doing so, his pause offered that bit of quiet before he took a final step or two to sit beside her.

"Well er... any partic'lar assholes t'look out fer?" They were quiet words, as though they were meant to vanish as soon as they touched the breeze. "I--" A low, soft sigh, his brows furrowing, "I feel yer not tellin' me somethin'..." With a lull he'd hang his head a bit, a solemn but concerned gaze locked onto her. Perhaps the least cheerful, the most serious he'd been in a long while.

"I'ma worried."

@Bhediya

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 29, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 01:28 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 01:40 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - January 03, 2020, 10:02 PM