Northstar Vale if the car beside you moves ahead
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
The siblings weren’t waiting long before someone heeded their call. This didn’t surprise Eleuthera — Séamus had told her that this pack was veritably thriving despite the plague that had overcome these lands, and that it was likely it could sustain them throughout the rest of winter. Amidst their conversations, her brother had expressed that he had taken a liking to Courtfall and expressed a small desire to stay here for the semi-long-term (nothing was truly ever long-term where these two were concerned). Eleuthera promised she would evaluate Courtfall for the same purpose.

The lilac woman supposed the wolf who attended their calling was not their leader, for he neither bothered to raise his standard high (as leaders were wont to do) not did he match the description of the pale, softspoken fae that her brother had told her of. Still, this was a member of the pack, and the idea of meeting her potential pack mates sent a quiver of energy down her spine.
“Yes sir,” she responded, giving Séamus a glance that bespoke I got this.

The tip of her plump, winter borne tail dusted the earth at the back of her hocks.
“I seek to join my brother amongst your ranks,” Eleuthera spoke with a quiet confidence — one of a woman who had scarcely been denied anything in her life, and didn’t pause to think that maybe it might start now. Eleuthera trusted her circumstances far too much for that. But still… “Given that you have the space, of course,” It always did her well to appear humble.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
if the car beside you moves ahead - by Eleuthera - January 01, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: if the car beside you moves ahead - by Aiolos - January 01, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: if the car beside you moves ahead - by Eleuthera - January 03, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: if the car beside you moves ahead - by Aiolos - January 05, 2020, 06:10 PM