Sleepy Fox Hollow It always runs back but it's never quite the same
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

She surprised him, pressing into his fur as she always used to. The way she used to depend upon him, confided all her deepest fears in, the little girl he had protected since birth was suddenly there, if only for the briefest moment.

They breathed deeply together, soothing each other with their simple presence. A tear trailed his cheek, but was so minute even Takiyok wouldn’t notice. Wouldn’t understand the huge weight the started to lift from his shoulders by her simple actions.

He would stand there for as long as she would let him. Ready to spend the rest of his life making everything up to her if only it meant they could always be close.

With a deep breath, racking in her comforting scent, Siarut set himself to the task. He promised to do better and now was his chance. A little pain to get his sister back. That was nothing. "I mean I'm ready to explain myself to you. To answer all your questions, no matter how painful they might be. I'm ready to try and earn you back." Trying to curl around her even more closely, he whispered his last. "If you'll let me, little sister." He let the title hang, unaware of how much his own sanity rested on her, on his second to decide if she still wanted to be his family, his dearest sister.

Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: It always runs back but it's never quite the same - by Siarut - January 03, 2020, 10:58 PM