Sleepy Fox Hollow It always runs back but it's never quite the same
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

She had tried to remain reserved, stoic; her emotions hidden away from his keen gaze, and her heart held from those who would try once again to hurt her. He realized then, that his sister, his beautiful baby sister was just as damaged as he was. But even more startling was the fact that he was one of the ones she was trying to protect herself against.

Before sorrow could solidify and cocoon his own broken heart, her words continued to tumble forth. In a giant snowball of facts and emotions, Takiyok threw her feelings at him. Stunned he held silent for a moment, simply processing.

“Don’t apologize.” He offered her an empathetic smile, “I’m glad you told me.” Despite the grieve and worry that brewed in his stomach for his sisters lost companion, Stigmata; and their young children, his nieces and nephews, who were left without a father and some separated from their mother. Despite the anger and rage, that brewed for this new man who had messed things up as Takiyok had stated. Despite all that, Siarut did his best to remain calm. A year ago, such an action would have been impossible, but now, now he was ready to be a rock. Her rock.

“You’ve been through so much Taki. I am so so sorry.” Taking a deep breath he continue, “I am sorry for Stigmata, and your missing children.” He couldn’t believe the torment he might face if his own children were ever to go missing. “I’ll do anything I can to help you find them. Anything at all.” Looking down at his paws, he shook his head. “I don’t know who this new guy is, but I know one thing. And that is the fact that YOU aren’t an idiot. He obviously isn’t smart enough to realize what an amazing woman you are, and how lucky anyone would be to have you love them.” It took everything he had to let go of his anger. If this guy had been standing before him there would be hell to pay, but right now… Right now his litter sister needed kind and calming words, she needed an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: It always runs back but it's never quite the same - by Siarut - February 04, 2020, 09:43 PM