Blacktail Deer Plateau tell me, just like my love for you
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
For once, it was not snowing and the sun was out. The sky appeared clear, bright and blue. Aningan thought the day to be a pleasant one, reminding him of the warmer months; they still had some time to go before spring would greet them but, days like this one, made it seem like it was right around the corner. The change in weather did little to alter his day, however, as he continued to patrol the territory just the same, seeking new nooks and crannies to explore.

Eventually, the boy found himself beneath the coverage of trees, which he continued through for some time. When he was nearing a point at which he thought best to explore a different aspect of the land, he happened across one of the sisters. She seemed relaxed, gazing upward—he followed her eyes and looked up towards the sky, too, admiring it through the nature-made frame. But when he looked back down and saw she was still staring up, he called out to her: “Huā?”
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - January 05, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - January 06, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - January 06, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - January 06, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - January 06, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - January 13, 2020, 12:25 AM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - January 13, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - January 19, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - January 20, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - February 14, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - February 15, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: tell me, just like my love for you - by Huā - February 27, 2020, 11:27 PM