Emberwood the faes are gone
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It was a lot to process—too much, in fact. I know it is, and I'm sorry. He wished things were different, but they weren't and if he had learned one thing over the last year, it was that life didn't care how unprepared you were for hardship; it dealt it swiftly and equally regardless. And you could either let it bury you or deal with it. He couldn't deny that sometimes he seriously considered just letting his own problem bury him just to find some relief, but then he thought about everyone he would let down if he did and chose to just deal with things as they came. Right now that meant assuming leadership of a pack that had no reason to trust him. And for Awol, it meant that he would need to step up too. 

He elected to not see Bhediya right now, but Kavik would still ask about it the next time he saw her just in case he changed his mind. He did, however, accept the role as second without question, much to Kavik's relief. He would prefer not to be the sole leader at a time like this, and it would just be more change for the pack. Plus, Awol was correct, they needed to honor Ibis' vision for Uaine Gorsedd in her absence, permanent or not. Thank you, Awol, he offered with a dip of his head. I'm going to gather the pack soon and inform them of everything. I think we should invite members to apply for the remaining council positions. I think it will help them accept all the change if they feel like we're all facing this together. I also think it will make things easier if we have four council members. That's how it was meant to be. He quieted and turned to the new Paladin, inviting his input. He wanted to make sure they were on the same page before he addressed the rest of the pack.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
the faes are gone - by Alheis - January 18, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by RIP Kavik - January 20, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by Alheis - January 21, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by Alheis - January 28, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by Alheis - February 02, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by RIP Kavik - February 04, 2020, 04:57 PM