Emberwood the beckoning of a broken heart
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He was patrolling when Kukulkan's call reached his ears, and he immediately changed his direction to head towards his packmate. His heart began to race as he wondered if he had discovered anything new about Pygmalion. What if he had scented him near the borders? Kavik hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary, but he had only been patrolling one section of the borders. As much as he wished he could be everywhere at once, he knew it was impossible. 

When he finally found Kukulkan, the man quickly closed the distance between them. Kavik opened his mouth to ask if anything was wrong but closed it as the other man began to speak. He could understand the way Kukulkan felt; it was hard to stay here and wait around when so much was going on and with so much still unknown. 

And he wanted to find a cure for Ibis; he could tell his mind was set. Kavik knew next to nothing about healing, so he had no advice to add or reasons to tell him not to try other than he was worried about him wandering too far to be a call away. Kavik nodded. If there is any cure out there for her, then I pray you find it, he offered first. Be careful and if there's any trouble, call. Kavik would get there as soon as he could. If Kukulkan could figure out a way to heal Ibis, then maybe things could go back to normal. 

But before they went their separate ways today, the new Archdruid wanted to discuss something. I wanted to ask you something, he said. Have you given any consideration to what I said at the meeting about needing new council members? Kavik asked. I think you would be a good addition if you're interested. Kavik trusted him and he was clearly loyal to Ibis; he was just the kind of wolf they needed helping to make decisions about the pack.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
the beckoning of a broken heart - by Kukulkan - January 30, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: the beckoning of a broken heart - by RIP Kavik - February 04, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: the beckoning of a broken heart - by Kukulkan - February 18, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: the beckoning of a broken heart - by RIP Kavik - February 18, 2020, 04:56 PM