Firestone Hot Springs there once was a bittersweet man and they called him Lemon Boy
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The boy was about her height - if she had not known better, she'd assume he'd been a sylph or simply a female, though he lacked feminine grace and curves here and there. His coloration was a deep chocolate accented by tufts of smoke and eyes a cheap imitation of the morning sun at the end of winter. They stared at her, spotting something that seemed to elate him as they lit up and a smile appeared on his face.

She chuckled sweetly at his answer, hiding her muzzle in the nook of her wrist to appear polite. Do I look that awful today? She asked jokingly, smoothing some stray hairs into place. It was easy to see the small fae, even when wanting to kill, could do very little to harm anyone.

Loinnir hooted upon being mentioned, and Lumi looked over to see him just a little too happy with the fact someone liked him. Stroking his ego was the last he needed in her opinion, the owl was already full of himself. Only then did she notice the boy was carrying a companion around too - a little bonbon with big, amber eyes. Thank you - I haven't met anyone with a familiar quite like mine. She said, voice a little higher as she became excited. His name is Loinnir - or, at least, so I've named him.

My own name is Lumiya - a pleasure to meet you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there once was a bittersweet man and they called him Lemon Boy - by Lumiya - February 08, 2020, 11:19 AM