Blacktail Deer Plateau blue and brown jansport, tired of public transport
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Another voice sounded from his side and Aningan glanced her way, spying Clementine. He gave a slow shrug of his shoulders, having no better of an answer to give her than the female before them. “We can try to help,” was his eventual answer, gaze drifting from his packmate to the stranger. “What’s your name? How are you sick?” He assumed her stomach must be aching, based on her posture and words. Would Erzulie be able to help? He glanced towards Clem again.

“Do you think your mom could help?” he asked. “I don’t know much about healing…” Actually, he didn’t know anything about healing. But, y’know, details.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 29, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 31, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Erzulie - January 31, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 31, 2020, 11:01 AM