Hoshor Plains and i'll spin for you like your favorite records used to
207 Posts
Ooc —
He notes Ira's presence even before she chuffs, alert to his surroundings in a way he often forgets to be. He knows he needs to be careful while tracking prey, though; he's learned that through trial and error over these last few months of hunting relentlessly for creatures he rarely found. He slows briefly to allow her to catch up, then continues at the pace he'd kept before. Bison, He tells the Count, suddenly hyper-aware of the roughness of his voice. He tries to focus on the promise of bison instead of thinking about that, or about how he's hardly ever spoken directly to the tall woman before this despite being in the pack from the beginning. He'd seen bison briefly during his time at Golden Shores, but never up close; they'd been too far from the shores and too much of a hassle for the pack of fishers and bird hunters. But something so large might serve the pack well just now. I'm hoping to find the herd. You can join me if you'd like.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'll spin for you like your favorite records used to - by Winterbourne - February 06, 2020, 01:13 PM