Sawtooth Spire They want me to go eat some worms
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Elfie? she caught herself thinking almost incredulously, certain he was joking. That didn't seem to be the case, though, so Q quickly replied, "Nice to meet'cha, Elfie. I came here right after the move, I think. Do you know Wintersbane? He's my dad."

But Q hardly gave him a chance to answer that before saying, "C'mon, you can come with me. I have to deliver this before it goes bad." She also didn't give him any time to argue, plucking the fish off the ground and motioning emphatically for him to come along.

Despite the fish's stink and the distraction Elfie presented, the young hunter managed to pick up the expecting Eisen's scent again. She didn't locate the woman herself, though she found a spot where Wylla's scent was particularly concentrated and decided to leave the fish there, mostly so she could free up her mouth.

"So, I was thinking," Quell said, as if they hadn't just met and she'd been ruminating a while, "would you like to go on a date sometime?" The idea had hit her somewhere in the silence between picking up and dropping off the fish. Her eyes sparkled merrily as they fixed on Elfie's face.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
They want me to go eat some worms - by Quellcrist - February 10, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Merlin - February 14, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Quellcrist - February 15, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Merlin - February 22, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Quellcrist - February 24, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Merlin - February 29, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Quellcrist - February 29, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Merlin - March 01, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Quellcrist - March 01, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Merlin - March 07, 2020, 07:16 AM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Quellcrist - March 09, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Merlin - March 10, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Merlin - March 10, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: They want me to go eat some worms - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 01:49 PM