Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Yeah, she replied, Hi, Erzulie. The lingering scents — a woman's scent — enticed Ying, but she knew better than to approach any further. A sheepish grin was tossed to either wolf as she shifted her gaze toward the canopy. Faint birdsong was a reminder to maintain her composure in the presence of her assumed rivals. 

Was that really it? The energy shared between them didn't feel hostile, as it might between enemies. Having had time to think about things, Ying wondered if it was really fair to consider Rusalka evil, or innately bad. It came down to motive, of which she was still unaware.

She nodded to Rosalyn. A, uh, island, Ying confirmed. Her nose scrunched into an involuntary frown and as she opened her mouth to apologize, a small laugh was released. Sorry, she said, folding back her ears, It stinks there. Was she blabbering? She was blabbering.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM