Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
The explanation was straightforward. Each phrase brought about a different rebuttal, but Ying waited a moment until after Rosalyn was finished to reply. I do not like to lead things, she explained, but I hear your words. The foreigners joining their ranks filled her with a similar anxiety, and she had acted out on these feelings with her attack upon Orochi. 

On the day of their exile, she had scolded Erzulie for her use of force. Was Ying any better? New wolves come and live with my family — a forceful shake of her head — and I am scared, too. She doubted that either foreigner carried any ill-intent, but how was she to be sure? Having something valuable to protect provided her with a new mindset.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM