Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Erzulie's answer was somewhat confusing, but Ying refrained from additional questioning. Did she still feel something for Aningan? He'd been cruel at the challenge and hurt her in the process. She thought about what his motives might have been, and if they were as forgivable as the Betas'.

She smiled and gave a respectful dip of her head. Can you...? Ying stopped herself mid-question and shook the thought from her head. Thank you. Bye, Ru-sal-kans. The huntress turned and headed back into the forest's depths, having decided that it was time for a rest.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM