Swiftcurrent Creek Trust Fall
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The woman was ecstatic that Vespera complied to go with her, in fact, she was so happy that her tail started wagging to the point where she couldn't keep her ass in place. The girl almost wanted to chuckle in bewilderment as to why she was so happy but she just gave her a small smirk and shook her head. She introduced herself as Reiko Izuka, "Vespera," she replied, "But I'm not fancy so I don't have a last name, at least, I don't remember having one," she yawned, she really didn't care if she had a last name or not, wolves only needed to know her first name anyway.

The wolf expressed that she would like to get to know her better, Vespera's chest twisted with cringe, such a cheesy line, she thought, but remembering what had recently happened to her, she restrained with shaking with fury at any thought of the event. So, she did the best thing that she could think of, "I really don't have that much of an interesting history," she casually said, "though I do remember my parents dying," there was no hint of grief in her words, she was used to it by now that it was just routine with her just to say it.

Reiko backed away from Vespera to give her room, but she really didn't care at this point if she was standing right next to her. She stated that she has to meet a friend and they could leave whenever they could. The exile cast a lazy glance at the stream as the woman began to clean herself with the cool running water. The dark woman narrowed her eyes down at the river, she then gave that same look back towards the direction of Easthollow. The memories of the false family and pain that had been brought flashed in her eyes, to get rid of those memories, she stepped up to the bank of the river and dunked her head into the stream with a splash. She knew the woman would have questions so she quickly pulled up her head like a crane and shook the water off.

With a dripping face and a casual expression like nothing happened, she turned to Reiko, "we can go now," she made it sound like a suggestion but in reality, she wanted to leave as fast as possible.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Trust Fall - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: Trust Fall - by Vespera - February 24, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Trust Fall - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Trust Fall - by Vespera - February 24, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Trust Fall - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Trust Fall - by Vespera - February 24, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Trust Fall - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Trust Fall - by Vespera - February 24, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Trust Fall - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Trust Fall - by Vespera - February 24, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Trust Fall - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 10:56 PM