Altar of Twilight Unleashed
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
One simple look was all that was needed. If Tzila were to lay it all out here with Hydra, she must speak the truth. Tzila was not above lying. Not when the situation called for it, or if it was for her own benefit. Neither of those applied here. She set Hydra with a firm, steady look, conveying the honesty that she would indeed, receive. Sitting down, Tzila showed her seriousness in regard to the topic about to unfold between the two females. "Not quite that long. Towards the end...before his death." She peeled her eyes away, letting them settle on the distant, craggy peaks of the Spear.

"I joined him for one reason only at the time. He allowed me the freedom to be who I wanted. Not..act as something I am not." She remembered her days in Elysium, but felt no need to mention them. "It was exciting. He seemed to understand and for that, he earned a small shred of my respect." She didn't bother turning to read Hydra's face, perhaps partially fearful of what judgement she may find there. "What I didn't expect was the sheer chaos...the lack of structure. I felt...suffocated, at times." A hint there, that she was a woman not at all used to being tied down. "When I learned of his death by Hela, not even a year old, that was the final straw." Her features hardened slightly, ears twitching back. "I do not follow easily. Let alone in the footsteps of a child with nothing but a lucky win for merit. It takes more than brawn and luck to lead a pack."
Messages In This Thread
Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 17, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - April 12, 2020, 10:32 PM