The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vallkyrie had by no means any intention of trying to woo Q away from her father. Though if she was unhappy in the lands and pack in general, leaving that pack didnt mean having to stop her relationship with her pops all together. They weren't too far from one another after all. It could have been worse like say, her in the far west and her father up in the tundra. 

Neverwinter was a pretty laid back pack. One day, maybe, it would bite them in the ass but at the time being they could afford to be, where so much trust was placed into one another. Or, rather, much trust placed in @Mal as he seemed to have a one-on-one connection with everyone in his ranks. Vallkyrie could admit she wasnt too close to many just yet, savor Mal, Belharra and getting to know @Clover. Then again it also seemed like since their official formation there had been quite a few new faces. Maybe she should get on that. 

Either way, Q shook her head, gently objecting Kyr which caused the corners of her lips to pull back in a small frown. I got ya. Well, at least the invite was there should in the long run Q changed her mind. Either way, it wasnt like it was any kind of goodbye and Kyr knew this would not be the last time she ran into the beautifully snow cloaked woman. Oh yeah? I'd say I dabble a bit in everything. She had some keen tracking skills and was quick footed which she used both in hunting and scouting ventures. Even water food, too. Only thing I can say I havent practiced much is birds. But she would get there someday, she figured. 

Lifting up from her sit, her tail whipped in a circle and flagged high, the thought of a hunt exciting her and bringing out her bold determination. I think we could pull off some rodents around here. She doubted the deer would bother with this place with the lack of foliage and tree cover, but little creatures would take advantage of the quiet woods and plenty of rotten and fallen cover of logs, hollows and ashy remains.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Vallkyrie - March 24, 2020, 11:07 AM