Sea Lion Shores Stolen Life
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila had been about to take a step down onto the beach from the slightly higher, rockier ground on which she stood. Only she didn't have the chance. Well within range of her vision, came another wolf. Her ears cupped curiously. She hadn't realized she was alone all out here. Words failed to immediately form on her tongue, for the Shadow Queen was momentarily captivated by the stark similarity between herself and this dark stranger.

Where there was scarlet red, there was white. Gold replaced silver. It was like looking in a mirror, at a polar opposite of herself. And to think, if she hadn't come back towards the coast, this fated encounter would never be! She shook her head, knocking herself out of her stupor. "Oh! Yeah, sorry." She peeled her eyes away, not wishing to be rude by staring any longer. A look at the countless sea lions again. "I was actually just looking them over now. Maybe if there's a sick or old one..." She was thoughtful, past memories as a witness to such hunts reminding her that these beasts packed a nasty bite. "But I'll warn you...I'm not exactly an expert." A grin, sheepish though it was.
Messages In This Thread
Stolen Life - by RIP Tzila - March 18, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Stolen Life - by Marlow - March 18, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Stolen Life - by RIP Tzila - March 19, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Stolen Life - by Marlow - March 21, 2020, 09:28 PM