Chimera Fields drink a cup of cyanide for sweet dreams
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Dark brows lifted up in an expression of mild interest. So he was going back to the coast? She wasn't entirely surprised, considering how much he seemed to have liked it there when they first met. If she were to consider him a friend (which she did) and a travel buddy, then there was no harm in tagging along. But he had another friend waiting, one who dreamt of leadership. To say the least, her curiosity was peaked. The corners of her lips cracked in a smile. "I just might."

Her dark tail, held aloft now began to wave freely in the air. "I've been thinking. Since I grew up along a coastline, maybe tagging along is just what I need. Reconnecting with my roots..." It might do her some good and she wouldn't know if she tried. Tzila dove down into a play bow, a move she hadn't made since her early childhood. "But first...tell me about this friend of yours!" She proclaimed, strutting by him with an actual skip in her step. Maybe there was still some salt water left in her veins after all.
Messages In This Thread
drink a cup of cyanide for sweet dreams - by Astaroth - March 22, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: drink a cup of cyanide for sweet dreams - by RIP Tzila - April 27, 2020, 12:47 AM