Chimera Fields drink a cup of cyanide for sweet dreams
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She gave a short little laugh. "Oh I think my mind is already made up. I may not be super revved up about it yet, but I am coming with you to tour the coast." Tzila would just have to see how long she could handle being around such a familiar environment again, after so long. Maybe she would even force herself to linger. The right paths were often the hardest ones. 

She tried to dart out of his way, but wound up getting bumped anyways, steered only slightly off course. So, this woman sounded nice enough. Tzila would form her own opinion when she met her, but so far she was feeling hopeful. "Then, we should arrange to meet her. See if we get on as well as I do with you." She smirked some. "Speaking of names, I never did catch yours." Everyone in Nightwalkers just seemed either so uptight, unhinged or dead set on being better than you. To say she felt relieved to have put that atmosphere behind her was an understatement. Though free and with less cares, Tzila still would always bristle if she felt challenged personally. "Hm, sometimes that's how many packs start. No plans...no grand visions. You just sorta...run with it and if you are lucky, everything all falls into place."
Messages In This Thread
drink a cup of cyanide for sweet dreams - by Astaroth - March 22, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: drink a cup of cyanide for sweet dreams - by RIP Tzila - April 27, 2020, 02:03 AM