Chimera Fields drink a cup of cyanide for sweet dreams
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
"We'll just have to see. Only time will tell. But one thing that it has going for it is that it is not the same stretch of beach as my birthplace. So it is only fair that I give it a chance." Sheesh when had she gone soft? One month ago and she never would have considered letting her paws come in contact with sand and salt water again. Tzila still had a ways to go, but she was not outright refusing the possibility of turning a new leaf. "I don't see why we can't be on our way, but maybe we should grab something to eat first? Last I recall salt air and empty bellies don't mix well." She grinned, though she was being serious.

Tzila wasn't offended that he had forgotten to introduce himself. She couldn't blame him, since they were caught up in having fun, or on her end, spilling her emotions all over the place. It was an easy mistake and for a wolf like her, who didn't get hung up over formalities, let it roll off her back. Still, it was nice to have a name to match that dark face and golden eyes of his. "Astaroth...it is a pleasure." She gave a mock dip of her head, as if they were being introduced for the first time all over again. "Call me Tzila." With that she sprung away and ahead of him, letting only the tip of her tail tickle his snout, inviting him to give chase while on their way.
Messages In This Thread
drink a cup of cyanide for sweet dreams - by Astaroth - March 22, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: drink a cup of cyanide for sweet dreams - by RIP Tzila - April 27, 2020, 02:33 AM