Whitefish River happy to be home
207 Posts
Ooc —
He's mentioned this to Evergreen before, but only in the vaguest terms, leaving out many of the details of what had led up to his departure from his first home. He sucks in a sharp breath at the question; his first reaction is to think that he doesn't want to. He can't. Revisiting it would be too painful. But then it comes spilling out.
Yeah. I — the pack I was born in was called Morningside. My dad was the leader. He died when I was really young, like I told you, and... then everything fell apart. My uh, my mom took it hard. My sister did too. I spent a lot of time trying to make them happy again... but then I gave up, and I started... leaving instead, He swallows. That was when I lost my tail, and my voice got messed up. Some woman um, attacked me. I don't remember why. And then there was a fire and I... I got sick of everything. The only one who had time for me in a pack full of my family was a new guy, the um, medic. It was just one disaster after another, and I felt alone. So when I was able to, I left. And I never felt at home again until you took me in.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
happy to be home - by Evergreen - March 26, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: happy to be home - by Winterbourne - March 27, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: happy to be home - by Evergreen - March 27, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: happy to be home - by Winterbourne - April 22, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: happy to be home - by Evergreen - April 22, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: happy to be home - by Winterbourne - April 22, 2020, 10:46 PM
RE: happy to be home - by Evergreen - April 22, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: happy to be home - by Winterbourne - April 22, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: happy to be home - by Evergreen - April 22, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: happy to be home - by Winterbourne - April 22, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: happy to be home - by Evergreen - April 22, 2020, 11:56 PM