Moonspear be sure to treasure it
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Delicately, the dark Ostrega was returning to his routine proper--trying, at least. Things had been different for him lately. Not bad, but very different and in all sorts of ways that kept him busy in many ways that he was not experienced in. He was new at this, so just going with the flow, and doing what seemed to feel right to him.. which had been keeping away with his new wife, prowling, hunting, and romping with her while ensuring that they made good use of the time together--seeing to it that Moonspear's springtime boon may expand by a few more, if they would perhaps have their part in it. He he had done what he could, anyway--not at all complaining about where he had been, and what had busied his time lately.

But back among the pack in full, he was putting some of the first distance between them and even now, he was all hung up on the thought of her and what he could maybe hunt to bring back later. The poorly weather wasn't helping, and while he still hoped it would clear some soon, he set to skimming the woods. It let him begin to find fresh trail on Antares.

Slipping into his quietest footsteps, he stalked after the youth's trail and when he spied dark fur, he chuffed at him to reveal his approach with a slowly-spreading smirk.
gonna be gratuitous here for myself since it was open still and i can do backdated stuff for the both of them. don't mind me for a minute.....
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
be sure to treasure it - by Antares - March 30, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: be sure to treasure it - by Jarilo - April 29, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: be sure to treasure it - by Antares - April 29, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: be sure to treasure it - by Jarilo - May 12, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: be sure to treasure it - by Antares - May 12, 2020, 12:45 AM