Razorback Ridge Something Quicker Than Heaven
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
She was probably a pretty girl and Collision might have noticed if that was something that entertained his mind. He had never really seen others in that light. Only saw them for what they were worth--or were not worth. He couldn't delve too much into what their first encounter would be. He didn't know her and it wasn't exactly easy to gauge anything about her. She was reserved in her expression as if she wanted him to play the first hand. 

It was the first sign she had given that she was thinking anything in any direction when her tail began to drift side to side. When she answered him her body seemed to sink into more confidence that he was a good man. He was. But what if he wasn't? 

Her voice was nice. Probably more so since it had been the first he had heard in days. Even his own voice had been on a quiet reservation awaiting the moment it was necessary. Collision rarely spoke unless spokent to. There was little to say if there was no direction to be taken, "Better now," That sounded odd, "I've not had the pleasure of an audience in awhile," The smells of others were rampant in these lands, but it seemed they knew how to keep to themselves so far. 

"My name is Collision," He nodded his head and his smile left him. Without intention--it was more often than not he was expresionless. Stoicism was something impressed upon him. Hopefully, she wasn't expecting anything from him. He really hadn't much of a clue about anything in this place. Did she? Maybe she could be useful to him.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - March 30, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - March 30, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - March 30, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - April 01, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Something Quicker Than Heaven - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 11:51 AM