Wapun Meadow I of the storm
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Every single burst of words from Clay hurt and he took deep steady breaths trying not to open his mouth and lash out, his eyes stinging but not moistening up as his chest bore the ache. He flinched as Clay called him a liar "But It's-" he was cut off as Clay snapped that he wouldn't return with him and for some reason despite it never having occured to him, it hurt him deeply. He released a shaky breath and stepped back a few places to give Clay some space his eyes darting away nervously as he angled himself defensively, eyeing Clay with round eyes and furrowed brows. No longer did he feel like he should be missing Clay as much as he was just moments ago. His muscles tensed and he lifted his head eyes going hard and direct as Clay stated suddenly that their friendship wasn't fake and then paused. 

For the second time since this outburst had started Valour felt himself soften, eyes growing searching and hopeful before Clay continued and every accusation caused a deep ache and a surging burn. He turned and looked away gritting his teeth together and holding back so much of his own emotion his breath shook and released in quick bursts, muscles quivering with restrained urge to run off and leave this horrible momemt behind. He peferred the softer ache of missing what was apparently only just a small moment in how Clay felt about him. It was when Clay screamed that he had chosen the Nightwalkers that he snapped. "You left and didn't say a single word! I was getting hurt for protecting you and you didn't think to ask me to come?" he scoffed and curled his lip to hide the way they were shaking eyes eyeing him over harshly "Vengeance is dead your new pack isn't in danger so don't seek it out. We have kids to protect and I'll be damned if they get hurt because you forgot who suffered protecting your ass! he couldn't help the way he got loud and the burning ache he felt fueled a fire within him as he stood tall and strode toward Clay speaking as he went his eyes filling with tears "Vengeance was a monster! He was cruel and especially so to me and I kept you safe!" he raised his voice higher, hating how it cracked "YOU FRICKIN ABANDONED ME!" the tears dripped down his face as he stopped just a few feet from Clay expression crumbling slowly as he shook his head "It was fake. How could a friend do that and then sit here and scream like this? You're the one who's a traitor" he stood there too stubborn to lose all of his pride yet and turn to leave and wanting to see if Clay would rise to the challenge, just to see what reaction he could cause because he hated how much the wimpy boy had made him hurt when nobody else ever really mattered much. and he hasn't even been near me in months!  
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I of the storm - by Valour - March 31, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - March 31, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - March 31, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 01, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 02, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 02, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 04, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 07, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 08, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 09, 2020, 04:11 PM