Northstar Vale Somebody With Too Much to Lose
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision had always been on the innately formal side of things and he would harp around every word that Tobias spoke. he spoke a quite obvious truth: there was always something to do around a pack land. anywhere he visited he was certain he could a place among them. following beneath a queen instead of a king would be quite different for him, however, it wasn't something he felt he had a problem with. it had simply always been that way in Valhalla. Alas, women were some of the strongest warriors within the lands. the fiercest hunters. the most knowledgeable medics. women had never proven to be anything less than equal. 

Collision was sorry to hear that the empress had been harmed in any way. that was the kind of information he most needed. He wanted to prevent those annoyances from happening to her or anyone else within wherever he chose to be his home. but Tobias did not further explain what had happened. The grey lad wouldn't ask either. That history was not his to inquire about. what an interesting beginning to a possible story, "How terrible," he remarks. it was something severe enough to drive the woman from her territory, yes? 

"This is a newly formed place, then?" curiosity glimmers across his face and he considers what other gatherings must think of the new empire. Reiko was a formiddable woman and he assumed she did not have many enemies--alas, everyone boasted a handful. 

Collision was asked about his growing up and while slightly embarassing, given it had essentially failed, he cleares his throat, "My home was called Valhalla. We were a large assembly. I was brought to Valhalla by a woman when my birth mother presumably left me for dead," that was the story he had assumed. assuming it allowed that he never sought after her. Would he have turned out like he did had his birth mother raised him? "My adoptive father and mother lead Valhalla and their children were all wedded by arrangement albeit myself and his birth son. His birth son lost a challenge for the pack and everything fell to shambles. We were mostly all constantly trained to be warriors in the event it was necessary. When the new King took over most went to our sister pack and they invaded Valhalla in war. I...have a past with the Alpha and it was not a place for me after victory over Valhalla,"

a feeling akin to anxiety crawled within his skin. that was the first time he had told anyone from this place about his history. more so, it was the most he had talked since he had brought himself into the wilds.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 03, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 03, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 04, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 07, 2020, 04:10 AM