Flycatcher Downs well, everything has changed
do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
75 Posts
Ooc —
Only if we want to, he said with a grin, the cave I found is only a little ways up, far enough to be protected from floodwaters, low enough we won't get lightheaded or dizzy from the altitude change. Little Goat Mountain was really quite pastoral, and reminded him, in many ways, of the stories of the first wolves, who had lived within the idyllic ranges of a garden free from evil, back when the world was perfect, and no one had to worry about things that killed, like famines, or sickness, or floods.

Kaito had never been much afraid of the unknown, but he admired Arlette's honesty, and her bravery for coming with him. There was something to be said about a wolf who was afraid  yet did not let those frightening things stop her from living her life, and enjoying the blessings of friendship and beauty the One blessed His creation to see. His smile remained steady, and flickered with life when she confided these thoughts to him.

I suppose this is a little bit different, he agreed, and was himself caught off-guard when she spun the question back on him, as any a good question asker always is. Me? and he glanced at the sky in quiet thought, Yeah, I've always loved places like this, he smiled, and by places like this, I mean just about anywhere and everywhere I can put my paws down. My packmates always told me I'm a lot like my dad, though, so if he liked travelling too then maybe I come by it honestly, he laughed, and gave a shrug, I really like having a place to call home, though. And it's nice to have someone to travel with again.
Messages In This Thread
well, everything has changed - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Arlette - April 05, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Arlette - April 06, 2020, 05:52 AM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Kaito - April 07, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Arlette - April 08, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Kaito - April 08, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Arlette - April 08, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Kaito - April 19, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Arlette - April 20, 2020, 05:29 AM