Whitefish River And the whole wide world is whistling
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
no need to apologize <3

She smiled warmly at his introduction, dipping her head in return. It's nice to meet you, Howl, the healer offered. To his assumption, she nodded, her smile growing. I am, she confirmed. She picked up a mouthful of flowers and added them to her pile. Then she looked back to her new packmate. They're called Marigolds, she said, pointing her muzzle to the orange-gold flowers. I use them quite often, Speedy explained further. They grow in large amounts her, thankfully, so I try to stock up on them before winter. She had a feeling she would probably overcompensate this spring with what happened last year still fresh in her memory. She knew things would most likely not be as bad, but it was hard to forget how worried she had been all winter with such a small herb supply. 

She turned back to Howl. And what about you? she asked curiously. Do you like plants? Or exploring? she looked him over, noting his tall, muscular form. Or fighting perhaps? she suggested. Any would be beneficial to the pack.
Messages In This Thread
And the whole wide world is whistling - by Speedy - April 10, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: And the whole wide world is whistling - by Howl - April 10, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: And the whole wide world is whistling - by Speedy - April 24, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: And the whole wide world is whistling - by Howl - May 18, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: And the whole wide world is whistling - by Speedy - May 19, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: And the whole wide world is whistling - by Howl - May 23, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And the whole wide world is whistling - by Howl - June 17, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: And the whole wide world is whistling - by Speedy - June 22, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: And the whole wide world is whistling - by Howl - June 28, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: And the whole wide world is whistling - by Speedy - July 07, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: And the whole wide world is whistling - by Howl - July 20, 2020, 04:15 PM