Moonspear Will-o-the-Wolf
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
"Rambling? Hardly." She was delightful, if only for the blissful ignorance that told him she knew as much of him as he did her. But it was the sort of thing that he found lacking in his usual fare of company, as Hydra had come to read him perhaps a bit too well, and it left him constantly patching and sealing cracks in a well built wall.

Yet he had learned with time and the company of such what morsels to offer, and when.

"I have had my enjoyment of the wilderness and what surprises it can offer, though. For a spell before I came here I kept to the coast. Went straight for it the moment I realize it was there. But there are many sights that should be seen up close that we can find from our mountain." He missed it, the tinge of such in his voice; he missed the unknown that came from days and days of travel, the long set aside concept that the world would never seem small so long as he never stopped.

Of course back then, he had never imagined his world changing beyond that, or that by taking a taste of finer things that it would tether him until he had to stay put. It had been worth it, he wanted to believe, and yet the call and pull of the open world had never truly went silent.
Messages In This Thread
Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - April 13, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Dirge - April 18, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - April 18, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Dirge - April 19, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - April 30, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Dirge - May 05, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - May 11, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Dirge - May 15, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - May 21, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 03:37 AM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - May 27, 2020, 05:17 PM