Hushed Willows i will remember your life
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Lumiya was conflicted more than anything about her falling out with Aoibh some time ago. She felt like she had reacted too harshly, even if every word she'd spoken was true. She understood her points, but they were nothing more than petty - if she had the skills of a leader, a decent one, who would care about her age? She'd turned a year old not too long ago, and she was working hard for her place in the world and for her place in the court. Still, it seemed there was more to it for Aoibh... Was there some secret hidden past she had no clue about?

It wasn't fair to say she was tracking her down; she was doing her chores as usual, not looking for anyone in particular. Neither was she avoiding the hurt fire faerie. As much as she'd want to, she knew she couldn't escape her problems and therefore rarely tried to. She knew the other would come around, or so she hoped.

Going out for a hunt? The queen asked the faerie upon spotting her near the border. What other reason could there be for leaving their forest, save for scouting or... Something she'd rather not think about at the moment. Her form was casual, her speech the normal formal tone.
Messages In This Thread
i will remember your life - by Aoibh - April 15, 2020, 07:38 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - April 17, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - May 01, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - May 22, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - May 31, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - June 03, 2020, 06:49 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - June 07, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - June 10, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - June 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - June 23, 2020, 09:59 AM