Haunted Wood Don’t try and fix me
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
She had been given another short break by her brother and she lingered by the borders today, doing a short patrol to walk off her tired legs. Serem couldn't wait for the day the young were able to solely eat meat, having to feed a total of eight was taking a small toll on the woman but in the end their pack had a future.

@Santiago Arcos
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He’d been running around their dens looking for the raven furred female. Her scent is everywhere along with everyone else’s since it’s their territory so he can’t seem to sniff her down. He wanted some company, so he decides to continue his search for the she-wolf into the woods of their territory. Walking throughout the territory he catches a whiff of her scent and instantly his leathery nose is upon the ground. He follows it, seeing the figure only a about fifteen or so meters away he begins trotting up to her. His heavy paws cracking twigs and rustling the grass and other plants that inhabit the floor.

“Hola, cariña. I’ve been looking all around for you.” He smirks and comes up to her left, brushing their sides together. “What brings you out here?”
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She was within the silence of the borders when a familiar scent hit her nose and her tail swayed slowly behind her. "Oh is that so?" She asked with a small smile. "I'm simply doing a patrol. Feeding six pups is a chore." She said simply.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santiago grins at the woman, his eyes holding a sly twinkle in them. “It’s hard not seeing you at least once a day, amor.” He draws with a chuckle and giving her a wink. “Would you like to ditch this patrol and come hunt with me?” He asks waking beside her. “Unless you have something better to do.”
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
What he says appealed to her ears and she smiled. "That's cute." She stated with a small chuckle bubbles pit of her throat. When he spoke of a hunt her stomach had growled, it had been a short minute since she had fed herself. "Seems like my stomach answered for me. " she paused from her patrol and gestures with her dark muzzle for the man to lead the way. She could watch his proficiency in hunting.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
“Aren’t I?” He jokes at her reply. Then a laugh breaks out of his maw at her timely stomach growling. “¿Tienes hambre enronces?” He asks teasingly even though he already knows the answer.

He begins a trot in front of her. “Then come, chica.” He sounds aloud brilliantly.

They walk some distance throughout the forest before Santi finally gets scent of an animal. He grins and his leathery nose hits the floor in search of it. Only five minutes later, just off on the horizon there it was: a nicely sized hare. 

He gazes to her a smirk on his face. “Shall we?”
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave him a sly smirk. "Very." Just fuel his ego only slightly. She didn't even bother  answering his next question cause she deemed it a rhetorical question and she followed the man. She saw the hare and stayed quiet not to spook. "Maybe try going behind it and I rich it towards you." She whispered softly.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Inflate his ego she does. Then the real question here is: Should his ego get any bigger? No, it’s probably best for it to stay where it’s at. Of course the compliment isn’t lost to him and his grin grows larger because of it. He surely thrives off compliments, even though he already thinks he’s the shit.

Then as they gaze upon the rabbit, he nods to her plan. He’s skulking about the left side of the unsuspecting animal. Getting in place for his companion to bring it towards him. Oh is he going to snatch that poor little thing up. He thinks, black tongue licking his chops.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She watched silently as he stalked behind the unsuspecting animal and once he was in position, the dark woman rushed forward towards the animal and aimed to push it towards him and his jaws so he could quickly end the things life.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The rabbit almost jukes him as it goes quickly from side to side. If Santi is concerned, he got lucky as it heads directly towards him at the best possible moment. He only has to sprint a couple feet in order to pounce in front of it and lock his massive jaws onto the poor animal. The thing is unlucky enough for him to have grabbed it by the middle of its spine. It almost got away, would’ve if it was just that much faster.

His mountainous molars crunch onto the rabbits spine sending it's previously kicking hind legs to a dead halt; he’s paralyzed it. Santi–knowing exactly what he’s done–drops it to the ground to watch it squirm about horribly. Ivory eyes can’t look away at how absolutely horrid the scene is as the thing squeals and scratches about with its front legs. He almost drifts off to another memory, once where he did the same thing except to fairly well sized dog.

His bloody smirk remains on his face then as he finally deems it worthy to kill a few seconds after he’s done being fascinated, he decides to end it. Leaning down he takes ahold of its neck and finally, gratefully, ends its suffering. Grabbing its lifeless body he trots over to the she-wolf and drops it before her like a trophy, that winning smile on his face as if he didn’t just unnecessarily and casually tortured the thing.

“For you, cariña.” He voices confidently.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She watched as the small thing ran into her companions direction blindly and unknowingly running towards its death as he caught it right before it had a chance to hop away from his jaws and the area was silent now as he trotted up to her. "You can have some you know." She said with a chuckle, it was more his than hers anyway all she did was chase it towards him; he did all the work.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He nods lazily, his white eyes gazing at her intently. “Share it with me then?” He asks giving a wink along with it. As his elongated teeth rip sinew and crush bones as he begins to eat. “How are the pups?” He asks with a mouthful of rabbit. “How’s our new leadership holding up?” He asks, an odd twinkle in his eye.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She lets him eat for a second and she then takes her turn; she lowers her head and her nose was mere inches from his. Once finished she raised her head and looked at him. ”The pups are well. Getting more skilled at leaving the den thinking I don't know about every time they do." He made a question about leadership. "Well it's not worse so I assume he's doing okay. He hasn't officially taken the role just yet. I've given him to associate himself with the rest of the pack."
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
As they eat, practically nose to nose, he finds himself unabashedly studying her pretty face. Soft chocolate hues that he’s sure can turn red with malice as quick as a snap of your fingers. Though it doesn’t last long and as she pulls her head up, quickly he finds himself longing to look at something besides the dead rabbit that he’s eating from at the moment. 

Eventually he follows her lead and lifts his own head and listens to her speak. He chuckles about the pups sneaking off, which he too has also seen, and hums thoughtfully at her next statement.

“When does he officially take it? And is there some type of event confirming it?”
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She shrugged her shoulders a bit. "I may just hold a short meeting to announce it or I may just let it happen and mention it to others. I haven't really decided yet."
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He nods casually. “Not bad then. Do you hold bad blood for them? Would you have fought if you hadn’t just had pups?”  He asks genuinely curious. He knows he’d have a major problem with them. He wouldn’t hesitate to bare his teeth.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
"Perhaps they could do a good job but only time will tell. They haven't wronged me in anyway so I don't mind them." She responded to the first half. "Absolutely, I'm not too keen on the idea of pups running this pack. " She responded to his question, she was still weak from the birth and when the pups nursed it took some energy from her and now they needed to be raised so she had to keep her figure to do so.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He acknowledges he with a nod, then eyes drift down to the remainder of the rabbit they have. “Would you like to take this to your devilish pups? They eat a lot, no?”
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
fading and archiving.

she gave the man a small nod. "Speaking of them I should probably get back to them. My brother doesn't have the whole day to stay with them." She knew he was too preoccupied with vanity to be able to answer her beck and call.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
“I will see you soon then, amiga.” He calls back to her. Her raven pelt looks stunning in the light as she turns her back on him and he can’t help but watch her go. After her departure, his paws carry himself along the edges of the border to police up any potential strays.