Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

You weren’t there. He froze. Utterly confused, but suddenly extremely apprehensive. The dread that gripped his stomach almost made him puke. The very thing he had feared when he found Hiromi in the woods. What had happened while he had been with Hiromi? His own emotional pain was forced aside as he tried to distinguish her words, understand.

“I wasn’t there for what Reiko?” It wasn’t often that he called her by her first name, but he found it happening more and more. His heart no longer content to remain her silent bodyguard. She was more than his charge, more than his friend. He chose to ignore the jealousy he perceived in her mentioning of Hiromi, that was a topic for later. (Or not at all if he could help it). But she was insinuating he had failed in his duty, which continued to confuse him. “What happened?” There was a fury in his voice, and in his stance as he took a menacing step forward. His brow was deeply furrowed. Of course Yuu wasn’t upset with her, if in fact he had failed his duty.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 09:07 PM