Haunted Wood I've got a cross that I bear but you don't see it
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was instinct that told him not to move closer as he'd done so boldly with Serem and her kids. The tone of her voice was one that rooted his paws in place, his body tense as every signal said "This is momma wolf territory not Nightwalker territory". Even so he didn't turn away but backed up respectfully ask he heard the movement from within. His heat raced, not in the same way it did for Clay or occasionally about Hela when he considered the idea of her coming back. This kind of racing was just nerves, he was anxious to see her and nervous that she'd feel more negativity toward him than their last meeting. As she appeared his tail wagged at his ankles of its own accord, ears perking up as she greeted him. Clumsily and in a rush to show that he only meant well he nosed the prey toward her, eyes darting up to check to make sure he wasn't going to get bit for that simple movement. Vanity had a temper, she was fire where Serem was cool as ice.  "For you, I didn't know if Hashut was doing enough" he said and looked at her, seeing how pregnancy had filled her out and honestly in his opinion it suited her. "I just wanted to see how you are. It's been a bit but I would have come sooner..it's just" he looked behind her pointedly as her children cried for her. It was partially true, he was wary of disturbing the peace and rest she'd need while tending to her pups. There wasn't any need for him to confess he was worried about her temper or that she'd have it out for him.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a cross that I bear but you don't see it - by Valour - May 05, 2020, 10:57 AM