Northstar Vale it's all water under the bridge now
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
Was that a serious question? While Hime had been concerned about the lack of handmaidens, she really should have been focused on the intelligence of her sister's chosen; even their peasants did not fully comprehend the inner workings on this kingdom! It really was a testament to Reiko's faults, and further instilled within Hime this desire to "make the empire great again," although, it did not seem that "great" to begin with.

A handmaiden, she began to outline with care, is a caretaker to the queen, or to the empress. Someone who is devoted to their leader, who can help them manage some of the day-to-day tasks. She made sure not to include mention of servitude, although that's exactly what she was outlining. Someone to serve her, to feed her, to seek out the best locations for lounging in the sun, to keep her coat well quoffed, and most importantly — someone who would be seen yet not heard. 

You will adapt to life within the empire, Hime murmured next, a smile offered to the other woman. Perhaps in time I will come to trust you, and we will be friends. You would make an excellent handmaiden, though, truthfully you are too... plain she was eager to point out, but didn't. —too pretty, and I fear that would draw the eye of my husband.
Messages In This Thread
it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - May 12, 2020, 06:56 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 14, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 16, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 20, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 22, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 26, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 03, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - June 09, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 12, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - June 21, 2020, 06:42 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 24, 2020, 12:13 PM