Seaside Moors And I did a lot wrong I can't make right
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
an enervated smile reaches her features at the boy's retained sense of childish delight and especially that he is so glad to see her, but it doesn't pierce the veil of concern shrouding gloomy eyes at the state he's in. redhawk...a frown tugs at her jaws, racking her mind for any knowledge of these wolves but coming back frustratingly empty pawed. still, the details are tucked carefully away and a curious look is cast at aningan's eyes; also taken careful note of. still seething, it is an effort to stay calm and not hunt down the fiend at once and give her something to think about. it was one thing to attack what she still could not help but deem a child, but let her have a go at tundra and see how great she felt after. 

yet that still begged the question, what exactly had led to such an attack..had she been provoked? yet before she could pose the query, surprise flickered to life within tenebrous orbs at what aningan uttered; heart clenching at the mention of home. turning to face him wholly now, she blinked slowly and thought again of bertók's interest in the brawny boy- had he some sort of previous affiliation with the woods? before her mind could run away with itself, she asked coolly "how do you know maegi?

he also asked rowan what had lingered on the tip of tundra's own tongue and so vigilant eyes shifted between the two males, eager to hear what both had to say.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Tundra - May 16, 2020, 02:28 PM