Stone Circle I won't explain or say I'm sorry
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
When they'd been in Nightwalkers Clay had been a scared little boy so full of hidden life that when they were together filled up the aching emptiness he'd felt since he was barely old enough to speak. He'd been so absolutely certain that his strength would be enough to protect Clay that he hadn't thought anything of keeping him around. After all his plan was to kill the Warlord before Hela did it for him. Then Vengeance got worse saying his friendship with the boy made him weak and punishing him. The pain of Vengeance tearing apart every single good thing he had going for him had made him avoid Clay and then it was too late, his friend had vanished. Why would he have hunted him down? He'd ended up glad that Clay was set free and after that his life was a blur leading to now, where he stood at the top of a pack of criminals and it was his job to control them all. Looking into her eyes with silver pools much too weary and filled with sorrow for a yearling he stayed silent doing nothing to disagree with what she said as he struggled to keep every ache of pain contained. His flanks rising and falling faster and deeper with quickened breath he was rooted in place, both stuck in the spiral of his own guilt and genuinely frightened of this woman who hurt him so deeply with only words. Why didn't anyone think about him? That he was barely able to bite someone when Vengeance took him in, younger than even Clay was when he was lured in. Tears began to sting at his eyes and luckily he was able to drop his head and blink them away as Clay jumped in pleading with her not to attack him and earning a stream of words that really broke his heart. Hearing another bit of how badly Clay had spoken of them ripped open the wound of hearing Clay say it himself.

He truly was a monster....

It was his own choice not to be. Backing away he looked to the woman hot tears spilling embarrassingly over his cheeks as he muttered quickly  "I didn't do it ma'am"  his words were wobbly, he was barely able to get them out he wasn't sure how to deal the information. Looking to Clay his lips wobbled "Why don't you tell her how I got treated keeping you safe? That I was younger than you when he tricked me" the words were filled with venom, anger and hurt that rose up like acid burning him inside "My friend killed the asshole. That's why I lead" that was directed at the woman, his voice cold as he turned and walked away "I'm glad you're home Clay. Why dont you stay away from monsters from now on?" he knew it wasn't nescessary but it released some of the pain and with his tail tucked between his legs he bolted off, not stopping until he couldn't breathe and the blood was streaming too freely from his chest to continue on. 

this is his last post. <3 sorry guys! I love Easthollow so friggin much i stg
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 14, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Clay - May 14, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Greyback - May 14, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 15, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Clay - May 18, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Greyback - May 18, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Clay - May 25, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Greyback - May 26, 2020, 11:15 PM