Ankyra Sound VIII. Standing in the back door crying, now you're going to need a friend.
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
no order rounds work for me -- i'll get things rolling??

the pale man that appeared was of no help whatsoever. i don't think she can be saved. she's a mother! surya exclaimed, snapping at the man with eyes flashing. they cut over to the little pups at her breast, then back to the stranger, furious. we have to save her. they need her.

imagine if his own mother had perished. . .

another—stem the blood. he only knew vaguely what that meant, but he. . .he. . . surya flopped over, pushing against the young woman. he pressed a forepaw against (and there was no time to be modest) the place where she bled most, feeling the tide against his pad. pressed, and pressed harder.

there was no time to waste.

help, surya whispered, looking up at the newer pale man who'd appeared on the scene, offering aid. do you know what can stop bleeding?

his forepaw, foreleg, chest. . .he was covered in blood, and the situation was growing dire. someone needed to act with some intelligence, otherwise. . .
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
RE: VIII. Standing in the back door crying, now you're going to need a friend. - by Surya - May 15, 2020, 07:15 PM