Flycatcher Downs i really fucked it up this time didn’t i my dear?
126 Posts
Ooc —
He'd been following this wolf around for months now. For why, he couldn't really say. All he knew was that he rather enjoyed being in Orochi's presence, as rude and snappy as he could be from time to time. None of Hide's family had ever really been that way - usually, they were all positive and upbeat, and the red wolf remained that way regardless of the behavior of the irritated boy. 

"Don't look at me like that," Hide scolded when he heard Orochi turn around and his voice get louder. He could all but see the scowl on his face. The red-furred boy was never too far behind the dark one these days - always within earshot, though sometimes he wished he wasn't so close. The yelling was a bit hard on the ears. "I'm not that far behind." 

Hideaki padded up to the other boy and bumped their shoulders together, offering him a smile. "Just because we haven't found them yet doesn't mean we won't ever. The world's big and all that." Perhaps they were just well hidden, for all they knew.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i really fucked it up this time didn’t i my dear? - by Hide - May 23, 2020, 05:57 PM