Wapun Meadow tremble for yourself my man
sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
He didn't enjoy the way the new arrival seemed to hover between sides. One thing he hated- people who got wrapped up in business that wasn't theirs. And considering the fiery boy's second comment (for Toad only snorted at the first,) he didn't know these kids. So... why was he here? To cause more trouble? Toad listened to each of them quietly, a tiny smirk painted on his maw though his gaze was icy. The last words spoken truthfully frustrated him- for it was true, he was outnumbered severely- but he squinted at the redhead speaking... why did his gaze look... glassy? Was it what he thought it might be?

Directed to Hide, he finally sighed, If you don't want trouble, you better leave. He rumbled ominously, another step forward taken. As for why he defended this land? It wasn't Toad's job to explain the orders Merrick had given him, only his duty to uphold them. Fuck what they thought- if he looked like a fool, he looked like a fool. Each day he became more of Merrick's puppet. How long until he would dive into any battle regardless of chance, fearless of death? 

Luckily, he might not need to answer such questions today. Footsteps alerted him- and momentarily he believed they were closing in, and this would be his end- but instead it was the stone giant. Revui. He cane alongside Toad, easing his nerves- because a blind boy couldn't ward off the two of him. And oh, how Toad would be laughing if he knew the others were a sick man and a three-legged boy! Fighting a bunch of cripples! But he was paused by Revui's one word, uttered with familiarity towards the fireball. Toad turned green gaze to deep teal- but was met with inquisition. And yet, Toad reflected him- was there a story between these two? That could wait, though. The frog boy wondered whether Revui had recieved the same instruction- to defend the meadow just like it was their own- or would the man think him a fool? Finally Toad muttered simply to him, They're way too close, and I'm sick of kids hanging out near the valley. Then his attention fell to their audience again.
Messages In This Thread
tremble for yourself my man - by Orochi - May 23, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: tremble for yourself my man - by Toad - May 23, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: tremble for yourself my man - by Orochi - May 24, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: tremble for yourself my man - by Hide - May 24, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: tremble for yourself my man - by Toad - May 24, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: tremble for yourself my man - by Kukulkan - May 24, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: tremble for yourself my man - by Orochi - May 25, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: tremble for yourself my man - by Hide - May 26, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: tremble for yourself my man - by Revui (Ghost) - June 08, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: tremble for yourself my man - by Toad - June 08, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: tremble for yourself my man - by Orochi - June 14, 2020, 02:02 PM