Phoenix Maplewood I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
it had been a mistake to pass speaking duties to aphrodite. she was relatively fine for a while. . .until she wasn't. for his part, surya stood strong, letting her lean against him as much as she wished. her shuddering breaths reverberated through his own ribs like ripples on the water; each one was another heart ache. if only he'd noticed sooner that she was missing—!

he gritted his teeth, wondering if he'd ever see the vile bastard again. kaminey! surya hoped the man would suffer what aphrodite had, tenfold. let it all come back to roost.

the yearling sat along with artyom, giving aphrodite a small nudge to do the same. i—we found her on the coast, he corrected, smiling as he thought of those who helped him. another man who lived nearby, and a wandering woman. they helped me. for the captor, future harm; for his fellow rescuers, future fortune. that was what he wished.

it is good to be home, surya said, his voice heartfelt. he turned his gaze from aphrodite, who hopefully was calming down as the nearness to whitebark stream resonated, to artyom. how is everyone here?
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 24, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - May 25, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - May 25, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 25, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - May 26, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - May 26, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 26, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - June 07, 2020, 04:16 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - June 08, 2020, 09:23 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - June 08, 2020, 02:26 PM