The Sunspire none can usurp this height.
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
Limit Two 
Tags for reference, but feel free to toss someone in!

The little slut's scent wove away from the territory, which intrigued Hime immensely. She knew that Reiko was indesposed with her own pregnancy, and by now had realized her sister had ventured away from the Vale for a little vacation with their allies; that left Hime at the helm, with only @Takeshi to contend with. She felt free, but there wasn't much to do within the limits of the kingdom. Reiko had not adopted any noteworthy peasants to bother, except for maybe @Saarthal, which left Hime bored and in need of entertainment. The only thing she could think to do — besides overthrowing her twin and watching the ensuing uproar — was to roam.

She was curious to know who else lived in the vicinity, mostly because she was growing bored exploiting the pitiful few members of the Vale. So she climbed her way south, to the neighboring mountain which was currently nameless as far as she was aware. From the middling paths she could look down in to the lowlands, distant as they were, and watched the plumes of fog and cloud roll formlessly against the horizon. What she really wanted was a good screw, or someone to play with—but thus far Hime found herself at her wits end, alone.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
He could only assume (or pray) that everyone was tucked away safe in their dens at the moment. He needed a moment. I second away from all the chaos that had reigned down in the last couple weeks. Yuudai was losing his mind, and for once there was nothing he could think of to fix anything that was going on. He was at the mercy of other people, a feeling he wasn’t used to nor did he appreciate.

Of course as he sought refuge from the havoc of the nobility, Yuudai caught the deceiving delicate scent on the air. He had, of course, known that she was mulling about but had hoped that her visit might be a brief one. But alas, Yuudai’s luck reared it’s ugly head and the witch remained in the Empire. Her own chaotic energy only fueling the alright tense atmosphere. With a very heavy sigh, Yuudai dropped his head and tracked after her. There was no possible way she was up to any good. Besides it was better to get reacquainted sooner rather than later.
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
Fate did not place the soon-to-be Emperor in her path. Neither did it send her the hopeful maiden Saarthal. Fortunately there was another person roaming the same slopes as Hime, although at first glance she could not tell him apart from many of the empyrean wolves. She did think it was Takeshi at first—and with a thin smirk upon her face, Hime prowled closer.

It wasn't until she caught the man's eyes with her own that a different recognition shot through her brain. Not Takeshi—the other one. Yuudai. He looked healthy; a well built guardian, his coat as dense and white as her own. Hime thought of playing a prank upon him at first, but it was obvious by the way his eyes lingered upon her that he was not impressed with Hime's presence. He could tell the sisters apart more quickly than Hime expected; but that gave her an idea of the depth of Yuudai and Reiko's relationship.

As Hime approached she slowed, settling to her haunches on an even slant of the plateau, and passed a genuinely warm smile to the marquis. Yuudai. Hm, what are you doing up here? Probably just a patrol, she mused. Perhaps he was as bored as she was. I don't recall you being so mischievious.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
Yuudai raised a brow at her antics. The easy way she relaxed, and made herself at home. The smile on her lips, tainted by the shine of her gaze. Her eyes so much like her sisters and yet so different at the same time. How these two woman were raised the same, Yuudai would never now. They were like two sides of the same coin, there personalities like night and day.

”I thought I’d come and check on you.” Although he didn’t trust her, nor did he truly wish to be in her presence. But he knew a snake lived in their home, and it was time they got reacquainted. It had been many months since he had last seen her. He had hoped to never see her again, and yet his luck was once again down turned. He wanted to know, why she was here, and what she wished to accomplish. Surely she had nefarious plans. Yuu could only hope Reiko was in a position to stand against her. ”We were surprised by your visit, Your Highness.” He added an an after thought. After all she was technically a Queen in her own right, even if it wasn’t of this pack. For her fathers sake he offered her the privilege her station demanded.
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
Check on her? She doesn't know how to take this. It is intriguing... And while she does not fully trust this man at his word, Hime is confident enough in her own position as Reiko's sister that she isn't afraid of being harmed.

We were surprised by your visit, Your Highness. Oh, she liked the sound of that. As a treat, she'd offer him a genuine smile, drifting alongside him as she looked him over; he had not changed much since last she'd seen him, and appeared stalwart, as men should.

Hm. I was surprised to find my lovely sister at the helm of her own kingdom, but it appears to do well. She is watching him, studying his expression. The shape of his jaw-line; the idling tension in his body. I am sure she appreciates your.. service. He is, after all, a fine specimen even for a peasant.