Northstar Vale Brick and mortar as thick as scripture
185 Posts
Ooc —
'Easthollow'

Not Nightwalkers.

Clay gave a small prayer to whatever gods were watching over him. This wolf must of known him when he was only a pup. "Thank you. I assume by 'she' you mean my mother, Valette?" He questioned, tipping his head. Odd- mostly people talked about his father to him, he supposed it was because the man was intimidating and imposing, unlike his mother who was deemed soft and loving in his mind.

Catching the gaze of the other male, Clay held it within him emerald one with a turn of his head. The emperian hadn't said anything to him, only regarding him with a gaze that spoke volumes to his unease. The prince tried not to take it personally.

Tried.

He waited for whomever the howl was for to arrive. Un-thankfully it took long. He huffed. Were these wolves not punctual?

Lifting his gaze to see a white orb coming their way, Clay was shocked to see yet another pregnant queen;Their sides even larger than the dark one that resided by him now. "Yes, ma'am." He responded in a confident tone, unwilling to flinch at the others sour attitude. "My sister is the leader of Kaistleoki, my parents of Easthollow. I am not in need of refuge, just a place to start my own."
Messages In This Thread
Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 29, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 29, 2020, 01:13 AM