Whitefish River Someone Tell Me Something Comforting
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Ira roused quickly enough, thankfully, and drank from the moss without any more encouragement. But instead of eating the leaves, she asked what was wrong and then nosed her children as if to check that they were okay. The children are all okay. One of them got stuck, but he's doing fine now. She paused and nosed the leaves closer to the Constable, who was asking again what was wrong. Speedy sighed. Eat the leaves, please, she said first. Then her frown deepened further. There is more blood than there should be, she finally answered. But the leaves should help. Those, along with plenty of rest, and you should be back to normal in a day or two. You'll feel pretty tired at first, more than is normal, but it shouldn't last very long. I'm here to make sure of that. She did her best to relax her expression, and then she offered the new mother a comforting smile. Don't worry about it, okay, she offered next. Let me worry about all of this. You rest and eat the plants I give you. She paused and looked over the children, her smile turning warm. There was a lot riding on the promise she had just essentially made to the Constable—that she would make sure everything was fine, that the children wouldn't have to grow up without their mother. She pushed the thought away; that would not happen, and she would make sure of it.
Messages In This Thread
Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - May 27, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Emrik - May 27, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Wynter - May 27, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Nutmeg - May 27, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 05, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 10, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 07:25 PM