Whitefish River Someone Tell Me Something Comforting
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy smiled but it didn't quite reach her eyes like it normally would. I will do everything in my power to ensure there are no further complications, she assured the Constable. She didn't want her to worry about it, and she thought it was already a good sign that she was asking questions and eating the plants like she asked. 

Her mouth twisted thoughtfully to the side when Ira offered her the information about her mother's complications after birth. It definitely would have helped to know that before hand, so that she could have been giving her plants in the days leading up to the birth. And she would have been better prepared to deal with any issues. But she wasn't going to say all of that to the new mother; it wouldn't do anything but make her feel bad, and Speedy wouldn't have that. We'll know for next time, then, Speedy told her, a warm smile spreading across her face. She assumed there would be a next time. And I will make sure your children have their mother. 

At her thanks, Speedy shook her head. Of course I would be here, she said first. It's my job, and I would never let my friend do this on her own. They had never really put any labels on their relationship, but Speedy considered the Constable to be more than just her leader; friend seemed to describe pretty well how she felt about the other woman. 

You should get some rest now, the healer suggested. I'll stay close for a few days just in case, and you can call for me for anything you need, she promised. Is there anything you need right now? She would make sure she was comfortable before she went back to @Emrik to rest and maybe cry a little bit.
Messages In This Thread
Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - May 27, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Emrik - May 27, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Wynter - May 27, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Nutmeg - May 27, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 05, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 10, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 07:25 PM