Northstar Vale fate steps in and sees you through
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Private 
set very close so I figured this would be the better board to place it. not quite in RE yet
@Collision
05/26

She had left the woman that only thought of her as a friend, reluctantly. Instead she took the company of another man, a charcoal colored guard that she knew as Collision. He was a kind soul, trustworthy, there was no wonder why the empress had chosen him of all people to take her away from the drama transpiring in their pack. She thought back to the conversation with her friend, the names of the children. Sumi, she knew why she had chosen that name. It was the name she had thought of naming a girl if she had one but that was now out. It was her husband's mother's name. What she replace this name with, maybe a play one words? No, that would not be fair.

A sigh escaped her lips as she looked over at the man that stuck close to her side. She gave him a weak smile only to grimace in pain. Calm little ones, we will be home soon. "I am sorry you had to come with me to take me back home, I shouldnt have rushed out of The Empire's territory the way I did" She looked down at her ivory paws as the pain came once more,well this wasn't good. They needed to get home quickly, something was wrong.
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision was, for the most part, a silent travel partner. He had adjusted to a slower pace of movement per his journey with Reiko and, honestly, he felt worried for Hiromi. He hadn't heard the extent of conversation that the two women had together when he had come upon their Empress who had recently given birth, but he was certain that there was an odd air of tension between the two. 

It was no his busines and he stayed out of it. 

A huff escaped the jewel eyed woman and Collision turne to see her. The smile that graced her pain was not one that Collision could note fully as friendly. There was something else there. Discomfort? She spoke and Collision shook his head, "There is nothing for you to apologize for. You may be close to having your children, but it would seem you still have a life worth living and duties to a friend you were concerned for," He slowed until he came to a stop and observed her silently, "Are you alright? Do you need to rest a moment?" She didn't look quite right.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA