Blackbeak Bluff i brought my body to the altar
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
The flaw of such a vast expanse of water and cliff, after the initial surprise and interest wore off and salt started to cake on their fur instead, was that it made it very difficult to actually hear or scent anything. Nose and ears were not so useful when the wind wouldn't stop howling and the air smelled of very little other than fish and salt. Maybe it wasn't like this all the time? But even if, it would be a trick to manage when you were half-blind based entirely on weather--

The voice that came, very suddenly, from behind them, did nothing to disprove that point.

When they turned around it was, at least, unhurried. If the someone in question had any hostile intent, there was no point in speaking. Not when Renard was so conveniently perched on what felt like the edge of the world. No getting up from a plunge like that.

"Not what I was expecting." Only a handful of minutes and Renard could already feel their fur tangling up, whether that was salt or wind or both. This one seemed to have it worse -- clearly he'd been around the sea for longer than they had. Had more practice. They clicked their tongue. "I've heard it described as a big lake. It seems more like the end of the world."
Messages In This Thread
i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Astaroth - May 29, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Astaroth - May 30, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Astaroth - May 31, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - June 01, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Astaroth - June 04, 2020, 08:01 AM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - June 05, 2020, 09:46 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Astaroth - June 09, 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - June 22, 2020, 10:49 PM