Seaside Moors you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
having already been roaming the moor's marked edge when the call whistled along the sprightly breeze to tickle at her ears, the warrior found it only made sense that she'd continue at a quicker pace until intercepting the summoner. it didn't take long, paws skimming the uneven grass with ease as she enjoyed the stronger press of the air ruffling through thick furs and snickering by her side. her steps would only slow when the shadowed figure lingering at the border came into view, a quick look around confirming that neither aningan or the two women had arrived yet and so with a flick of her tail she stepped casually forth to regard the newcomer coolly. a brow would raise at the familiarity of the scent to embrace her, recognising it from what had also clung to aiolos' pelt. the other sea worshipping group, what might they want with rusalka? 

tilting her head to the side slightly as tenebrous eyes narrowed, she'd lilt "i am not the leaders you seekvigilant press to frosty eyes maintained their hold as she leaned easily back onto creamy haunches and continued "but you might as well tell me your name and what brings you to the borders of rusalka to speak with my leaders" and although she is the picture of ease as she waits passively, to the keen eye it is clear that muscles remain tensed and ready under their thick cover whilst shady eyes hold a perceptive gleam to their depths.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 09, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 10, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 24, 2020, 12:08 PM