Seaside Moors you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
bein vague abt what she might know abt the pack's relationship from aiolos

the motion was returned as charcoal lips tilt to flash pearly fangs in her own serpentine grin, rolling slender shoulders back as she idly trailed the progression of his tossed pebble. inky depths would return to fix upon the guttering gleam of shivering candlelight as he offered up his name, dipping her head appreciatively and intoning "nice to meet you, astarothtaking a moment to experimentally roll his name off of the flick of her salmon tongue before offering lightly "i am tundra

the next words to be offered up were intriguing indeed and she'd straighten somewhat more, curious gaze scanning him carefully. the frisky breeze ruffled and tugged at the sable hairs of his pelt, giving the illusion of smoke and shadows writhing and clinging to his nimble figure as the wraith would push to a stand and roam a little closer. "and is this but a wish of yours, astaroth, or are those words spoken by your leader? i would be quick to agree with you and yet if the leaders of this pack decided otherwise than it would be quite a waste of time. not that i don't appreciate the effort either way...she'd gaze just past him, focusing on the smirk of the flamboyant glint of the distant rolling waves. she hadn't the energy for another situation similar to that of the blackfeather woods and melonii wolves, she sought only after the calm embrace of peace. of course not perhaps to the extent of aningan, she would not cast out her own members to hold on to such a delicacy but at least his attitude might work to their advantage here. 

blinking back to the night cloaked man, she'd inquire intently "what exactly would you say is the issue lingering between both our packs?wishing to hear his opinion on such a thing. the stirring breeze listened on hungrily, seeking new taunts and snippets to whisper on the wind.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 09, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 10, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 24, 2020, 12:08 PM