Whitefish River To make you feel my love
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She sniffled quietly and nuzzled Emrik. I love you too, she told him, her bleary gaze drifting over their son and daughter. Yes they are. And so was her mate. He was her one constant through this all, the one wolf she knew she would be there for her no matter what, and she couldn't imagine having this moment with anyone else. She leaned into him, resting her head half on her paw and half on his. 

She had just started to drift to sleep, comforted by the presence of her children and her mate despite the sadness lingering in the back of mind. But the scents of her daughter made her quickly lift her head; she could pick those scents out anytime and anywhere. Her heart began to speed up in her chest. Had they changed their mind? Did they come to see their new brother and sister after all? She looked to Emrik with a hopeful expression wondering if he had scented them too.

But they never came in. She wanted to get up and go outside to look for them, but she was tired and sore and she hadn't planned on getting up and doing anything until much later in the day. She looked to her mate again. I think the twins are out there, she told him. Would you mind checking? Maybe they were waiting to be invited in? Things had been tense lately. They had been avoiding her, and she hadn't pushed anything, so maybe they weren't sure they were allowed in.
Messages In This Thread
To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 10, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Mohe - June 11, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Emrik - June 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Malila - June 13, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Spica - June 17, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Syrma - June 23, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 24, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Emrik - July 17, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Speedy - July 21, 2020, 08:34 PM